Admission Process for Foreign Students
- More than thirty years of brilliant academic experience
- Nearly 100 different disciplines in both undergraduate and graduate levels
- Nine faculties
- More than 1000 faculty members and visiting scholars
- Ranking among the top universities in national and international competitions such as students' Spaghetti Bridge Completions, Computer Game Design Competition, Student Steel Bridge Competition, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and Flying robots, IAU Staff Volleyball Competition, Women's Chess Competition
- Three graduate and undergraduate campuses all in the affinity of the capital city Tehran
- Completed their secondary education and have earned a certificate of completion which enables them to be admitted to a university in their home country
- Official Transcripts
- Official Passport and Visa
The main campus is equipped with dormitory with small and large rooms and the total number of 100 beds for boys and 800 beds for girls.
For further queries on the city of Roudehen and RIAU, you can visit us at www.riau.ac.ir (Select English Language).
Please write your request to the Office of International Affairs E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telefax: [+9821)76507648 (available on 4:30 – 12:30 GMT except Tuesdays and Fridays)
Further information is also available upon request.